Hess Corporation is a leading independent energy and oil company that was established back in 1933 by Leon Hess. This New York City based company owns a chain of gas stations called Hess Express, offering customers petrol and convenience store items such as sandwiches, snacks and drinks to-go. Now Hess wants to know what you think of their Hess Express outlets and is asking you to complete their brief survey at www.hessfeedback.com.
Hess Express Customer Satisfaction Survey – Enter to Win a $500 Hess Gift Card
Why do you buy gas at Hess Express? Do you shop for snacks like chips, candy and soft drinks at Hess Express when you are travelling? What do you think of the staff at the Hess Express outlets you’ve visited recently? Enter the Hess Feedback Survey at www.hessfeedback.com and you could win a $500 gift card.
How to Complete the Hess Feedback Survey – www.hessfeedback.com
Completing the Hess Survey is simple if you follow these steps:
- Make sure you have your last store receipt with you.
- Go to the survey page www.hessfeedback.com.
- Using your receipt, fill in the survey code.
- Select the date and time of your last visit.
- Fill in the amount spent and click ‘start’ to begin.
- Enter the products you purchased.
- Answer questions and rate statements about your shopping experience, including the product range, customer service, checkout speed and your overall satisfaction.
- Feel free to leave additional comments by entering these in the spaces provided to help Hess improve.
- Once you have completed the survey, select ‘yes’ when asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes.
- Provide your personal and contact details for your chance to win a $500 Hess Gift Card in the sweepstakes.