If you have recently visited Martin’s Family Clothing, enter their survey www.martinsfc.com/survey. This budget retail chain has stores in Anniston, Oxford, Rainbow City, Decatur and Florence. Offering great apparel and footwear for the whole family, it’s no wonder Americans love Martin’s.
Martin’s Family Clothing Customer Survey – share your thoughts
When did you last visit a Martin’s Family Clothing store? What did you think of the staff, including the sales assistants and cashiers? How would you rate the store layout, appearance and merchandise? Now is your chance to participate in the Martin’s Survey www.martinsfc.com/survey. Enter now and you will might be emailed a special offer.
Completing Martin’s Family Clothing Survey – www.martinsfc.com/survey
It’s so simple to participate in the Martin’s Survey.
- Visit www.martinsfc.com/survey.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Indicate how long ago you last visited a Martin’s store, as well as the location you visited.
- Rate a range of statements about several areas of Martin’s Family Clothing, including the sales associates, merchandise, fitting rooms and cashier.
- Enter feedback in the textbox provided.
- Share reasons why you like Martin’s.
- List brands you would like Martin’s to sell.
- If you would like a team member from Martin’s to discuss the survey with you, select yes. If not, select no.
- Fill in the on-screen code and click submit.
- Once you have finished, Martin’s will send you an email. This could include a special offer.