If you love books and music, you’ll know all about Indigo – so why not enter their survey indigofeedback.com. This retail chain was founded in 1996 and merged with Chapters in 2001 to become the biggest book retailer in Canada. Today, Indigo is still loved by customers, thanks to their great range of CDs, DVDs, books and gifts available in-store and online.
Indigo Books and Music Survey – win $1000 cash prize!
Why do you love shopping at Indigo? Is it the friendly faces and helpful staff at your local store? Or is it the great range of popular books, DVDs and CDs all available under the one roof? Share your thoughts and give feedback on Indigo stores, by completing their customer survey at indigofeedback.com. To say thanks, you’ll be entered into the draw for a chance to win $1000 cash!
Entering Indigo Bookstore Survey – indigofeedback.com
It’s never been easier to complete this survey.
- Have your last store receipt closeby.
- Visit indigofeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Indicate if you made a purchase at the register, or placed an order at the kiosk.
- Select the date of your last purchase, as well as entering the store number, terminal number and transaction number.
- Indicate your age and type the on-screen security code in the space provided.
- Answer questions and rate statements relating to your shopping experience.
- Continue providing feedback until you are asked to enter your personal details, such as your name and email address.
- Make sure you enter all of your contact details, for a chance to win $1000 cash in the survey sweepstakes.