If you love your car, you’ll know all about the automotive services available at Sears Auto Center. Starting off as a mail order catalog way back in 1893, Sears has grown to be one of America’s biggest retailers and includes chains such as Sears Grand, Sears Outlet and Sears Auto Center. Tell Sears about your experience with their Auto Center by completing the Sears Customer Feedback Survey www.searsautofeedback.com.
Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey
What was your last visit to Sears Auto Center for? Did you check your car in for new tires, an inspection on your breaks or a tune up? Maybe you visited Sears for their great range of car accessories, like bike racks and car top carriers? If you have recently had your car serviced at Sears Auto Center, now is your chance to let Sears know what you thought. Complete the Sears Customer Feedback Survey at www.searsautofeedback.com to help Sears improve your next visit.
Entering Sears Auto Experience Survey – www.searsautofeedback.com
Completing the survey is quick and simple.
- Have you most recent receipt with you.
- Visit www.searsautofeedback.com.
- Using your receipt, enter the 12-digit sales check number.
- Rate the likelihood of you recommending Sears to a colleague or friend.
- Enter a reason for this rating.
- Rate the staff who served you, on a scale of one to ten.
- Rate your checkout experience, on a scale of one to ten.
- Finish the survey by selecting next.