American energy company Phillips 66 was founded way back in 1917. Today, Phillips 66 operates gas stations under the names Phillips 66, (Union) 76 and Conoco. These gas stations are primarily located throughout the Midwest and Southwest. Now is you chance to tell Phillips 66 all about your last visit, by entering their survey at www.Gasvisit.com.
Gas Visit Customer Satisfaction Survey – win free gas for 365 days!
Do you regularly stop for fuel at a gas station owned by Phillips 66? What do you think of the customer service, prices and range of convenience items? Is there something Phillips 66 could do to improve your next visit? Phillips 66 wants to hear your thoughts at www.Gasvisit.com. You could win free fuel for an entire year, just for having your say!
How to Complete Gas Visit Feedback Survey – www.Gasvisit.com
It’s never been easier to enter the Gas Visit Survey.
- Start by going to www.Gasvisit.com.
- Using your last store receipt, fill in the gas station zip code, as well as the time and date of your last visit.
- Thinking back to your visit, rate your overall satisfaction with this particular gas station.
- Enter the amount you spent on gas and convenience items.
- Did the gas station you visited also have a convenience store? Tell Phillips 66.
- Indicate if you paid for gas.
- Indicate if you entered the store or not.
- Tell Phillips 66 if you used an ATM or visited the restrooms.
- Provide comments in the text box if you would like to leave extra feedback.
- Indicate how often you visit this gas station for fuel, on a monthly basis.
- Tell Phillips 66 if you will revisit this gas station and tell your friends about it.
- Fill in your personal details, including your age and gender.
- Fill in your contact details, including your name, email address and phone number for your chance to win free gas for an entire year!